Tuesday, November 20, 2007

stars

I was shopping with my friend N. yesterday. Not shopping in the traditional sense of shoes and clothes and what-not, rather we went to buy some flowers for eir mum.
So anways, in the flower shop they had little stars made of polystyrene, painted with some glossy red paint and stuck them on metal rods.

Made me think how awesome it would be, if I could actually gather up some real stars, and say to the one I love "Here, I picked these for you."
A bouquet of stars. Real ones. That would be so cool. Imagine you could press them if they start to wither, so you can keep them forever. I think if you pressed a withering star and then kept it close, it would start glowing whenever the one who gave it to you thinks of you.

"I picked this especially for you."
*

No comments: