Thursday, September 20, 2007

so it has begun

*omglykwtfbbq*

This is it! The end of my world surely has arrived. To quote someone: web two point oh! has reached me. Oh nuuuu! I have to run. This is dangerous! It will devour my body and soul. Let alone create more chaotic limbo in my mind. Wait... no.. that can't happen to me. O.o why? Haha, cos it already has. *lol*

Now, I can't tell you what I did this for. But w7e..., I hope this will enrich my life (maybe yours, too), just the same as a well enriches life in Africa.

Right, that was politically incorrect I asume. What the heck? Who cares! This is the webernet!!! Everything is allowed. and besides, it's not like I said anything bad. Bad would be... saying that homosexual people are trash. Which I know for a fact they are not. /ok They are very friendly and amusing beings. Who else could inspire something as funny as this:



Right, this is my first post, and I gotta leave in 20 minutes, so I'll stop now.
Surely you can't stand anymore of this sarcasm anyways.

Well, w7e!

No comments: