Saturday, November 3, 2007

Procrastination!

Wow, 2 posts in one day.... Something is happening to the world I guess.

So basically I'm posting again, cos I found some links I wanna share. Needless to say, other people found the links before me, and I didn't even find them myself.

It started with a link I got posted in Google Talk. So I went to check it out.

Turns out, it's a blog with some nice photography shots. Oh, wait.. the heading for the next entry sounds interesting. Lets see.. "25 minimalistic websites".. nice.. let's try clicking that. Oh, another blog. Ok. So where are these websites? Ah... here they are... This one is cool... oh, and this one, too. Mhmh... I should tell someone about these... Uh? What's that last one? The Idiot Behind the Iron Mask? Sounds weird. Ah, but of course it's another blog. With the most stylish subtitle I've read on a blog so far...

"I’m the quintessential gentleman, the new black, the life of the party, a man amongst men, a connoisseur of beautiful women, and all that bullshit."


Very amusing, really. I like the style ey writes in, too.

"Who cares if the system proves itself to be tainted and problematic, of course. After all, why remove or fix a system that has not yet completely shut down, if it could still be used. (To use a rather pedantic analogy, why not continue using an already-lame donkey as a beast of burden, so long as all of its legs haven’t yet broken to render it completely useless?)"

So... I quote, I link, I paste... and procrastinate from studying.
Ah, well... what's life without risks and things like that. It would be too easy, if I always did the things I should. Finish in time without stress? Naaaaw... any fool can do that! You have to make it hard! Risk something! Bend the rules until they seem to snap! Yeah, baby, yeah...

Have you yet noticed? I like to finish my sentences with ... ... ^_~
It leaves room for interpretation, and as well as that, it's nicer to type..

yeah.. w7e

----------------
Currently listening to: Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - The Seedling
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Rebelo said...

Well basically in that post i said that music is my hot hot sex, so in that morning i was kind of exausting but very satisfied because i danced all night.

Feel free do come back more often.