Sunday, November 18, 2007

gentleman or so

Amusing things happen sometimes.
Yesterday I was told: "You're a perfect man". Just for helping a really nice girl into eir jacket and holding eir bag, ey was putting on eir scarf.
Now this whole thing would seem totally normal, if I wasn't a girl myself ^_^ And the guy who likes em, and took em on a date on friday was right next to us. So funny. Ey didn't even get the idea to do it. I wonder... but I generally wonder too much.. so I shouldn't.
I'm guessing on some part of me, ey is right with what ey said. I really enjoyed doing that, but I don't like it, when guys do it to me. Makes me feel like a granny. Now, holding doors open for me, that's fine. I don't know why I like the one courtesy, and don't like the other.

I do know that I do like that girl though. But 1) I'm far too occupied with the border-drawing-person and 2) I think ey'll end up with the non-gentleman-guy anyways...

But I liked being called a "perfect man".

No comments: