Thursday, December 6, 2007

Piano

So I did it ^^

I actually bought a piano. ^_^
Man I was so nervous, and then afterwards I got pretty excited. Too bad they can't deliver until monday. But that gives me time to think about maybe moving my furniture before they bring it. I don't think it's optimal the way it's right now, so maybe I'll move it around... But not sure yet, 'cos I don't have a tapemeasure and moving stuff around by yourself can be pretty hard.

But anyways... I'm really glad I did it though ^^ It'll be so much fun :)
Now I just need a stool from somewhere. The ones they had at the piano shop were just too expensive. I'll have a poke around in the other music stores here, and see if they're more or less expensive than ebay or other online stores.
For the start I'll just be sitting on my normal chair.. ^^

Argh yay, so happy.

No comments: