Monday, December 3, 2007

wtfbbqkthx

bipolar disorder anyone?

:D

I almost pissed myself laughing about myself today.
Right, so last week I went to say hello to someone I haven't seen for *thinks* 3 months. I had a huge crush on em (which started like 9 months ago). It included the whole set of racing heartbeat, sweaty hands, butterflies in my stomach and all. It had started to fade off and had all gone away while we didn't see each other. Altogether there was only 3 e-mails in the whole 3 months. 2 from me, and 1 for me.
So anyways, last week I discovered that ey wasn't there. Someone else told me, ey would come back this week. So despite all my self-control and pre-occupation with my border-soldier, I got quite excited over the weekend. When we actually did meet today it was really amusing. At first I just said hello, because I had to greet someone else, too.
lol, I can hardly type 'cos I'm laughing again.
So I went to see em, and was basically smiling like hell even though I had told myself I wouldn't. Promptly I got asked: "And how are you? Why are you beaming so much?" I totally didn't have an answer to that... wrong person, wrong time, and also wrong other people present, but I just laughed so hard when I was alone again...
Hilarious... the weirdness of my heart.
Although I kind of unlearned how to see eir beauty. I was really happy to see em, but the enchantingness (ugh, that's not a word) was gone.
But this is a really good example to tell my friend J. Em was like: "Yeah, if you don't see em, you'll be fine in two weeks." Ha Ha Ha! Like hell... the ones I really care about always drag along for aaages.

So yeah... see how I was last week? All madness and depression and losing track of time & reality. Now look at me this week (so far). Beaming, laughing, having fun. I wonder how long it's going to last.

OMG! I'm gonna buy a piano! I already tried out 3 last week, and another 3 today. Woah!!! Now THAT made me even happier! I just gotta go retry the first 3 soon - hopefully tomorrow - so I can have a real close comparison and then decide. Otherwise I'd have to wait until summer. Oh, hmm... maybe they'll all be cheaper then. Mmmh... I didn't think of that before, lol.

Does anyone know how fast new piano models go down in price?

Hmmm.. I'll research that now.

No comments: